Join Jackson Lewis P.C.’s Class Actions and Complex Litigation attorneys on November 8th for a full day CLE program where we will discuss key strategies for defending and avoiding class actions. We will also review new trends and challenges facing employers. Click here for a full list of topic descriptions.
8:30 — 9:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
9:00 a.m. — 12:15 p.m. Program
12:15 — 1:15 p.m. Lunch
1:15 — 4:40 p.m. Program
4:40 — 5:45 p.m. Cocktail Reception
- TCPA, and BIPA, and CCPA, and Breaches Oh My! The Onslaught of Class Actions Designed to Protect Privacy
- Website Accessibility Lawsuits: How to Protect Yourself from Serial Claims
- #EqualPay: The Media is Drumming Up Business for the Plaintiffs’ Bar — Are You Ready?
- Your “Second Chair” at Trial and it’s Always Right! Leveraging Data and Analytics to Defend Class and Collective Claims
- Going on the Offensive: Strategic Use of e-Discovery in Class and Collective Actions
- Wage and Hour Class and Collective Actions: What’s Old, What’s New and What’s Next
- Will the Plaintiffs’ Bar Ever Give Up? Arbitration Agreements and Class Action Waivers after Epic Systems
- Rules Are Made to be…Followed? Ethical Challenges in Class Litigation
Jackson Lewis reserves the right to limit attendance or deny registration at its discretion.
For information about the firm’s financial hardship policy, please email Adrienne.email@example.com
Contact Us for More Information
Please contact Brooke Cassens at Brooke.Cassens@Jacksonlewis.com.